I know October started a week ago, but I just decided I’m going to start posting my goals for the month. I think that’s a great idea to keep yourself accountable, right?
Goal: desired result that a person or a system envisions, plans and commits to achieve
- Workout: This is a tough one… It’s always a goal of mine and I usually fail completely. For this month, I’ll try to go for a run 2 times a week and go to the gym 2 times a week. Anyone wanna be my workout buddy?
- I want to go more often for walks too. Everyday. Just to enjoy the weather and the colors of this season. As I said before, I was really looking for fall this year and I want to take advantage of it! And take pictures. A ton of pictures.
- Cook more (5 days a week at least) and try to meal prep (which comes with the cooking part). Just to be a little more organized. And I want to try to bake at least once this month. Nothing better than baking a cake and having that sweet smell around the house, right?
- Read 3 books. Try to be 4. It’s amazing how much I used to read when I was a kid and now… I have an ebook, and I don’t use it as much as I should. I really enjoy reading,
- Regarding languages, I really need to start sitting down and studying some Bulgarian. And Italian has been on my list for a long time and shouldn’t be that difficult for me. 2 hours per language per week should be enough to start.
- As per the blog, I want to post 2-3 posts per week and be consistent with it. For the last month I have lacked motivation and it has been reflected on the blog. I have put together (with the help of the internet) a daily to-do list that includes writing, promoting and checking social networks and I should follow it most days (at least).
- I also have a project going on that I can’t really talk about and that I hope I can take off this month. Fingers crossed.
I actually have a few goals, right? I’m going to work hard to smash this goals and I’ll come back next month and tell you guys that I rocked it! LOL
Do you make monthly/weekly goals? Do you write them down? Let me know down in the comments!