Am I the only one that every once in a while likes to look to a map and plan an imaginary trip anywhere? And there are so many places I want to go to that I’m not sure if I’ll ever going to get to see all of them!
Today I’d like to tell you some of the places that are on my list and I definitely want to go and I’m going to do my best to do so in the next few years. Wanna know more? Keep reading! *BTW, they are not in order of importance or anything like that. I wouldn’t be able to do so! LOL*
- Brisbane, Australia. One of my first options when I was thinking of leaving my country. Seeing the pictures I guess it’s not difficult to imagine why, right?
- India. Just take a tour around the country. Can I? I have read a few books where the stories took place in India and I’m kind of really interested on it now.
- Bahamas. I don’t need to take a week-long vacation in a super luxury resort. Well, it’s not like I’d say no if I’m offered, but with a couple of days in a regular hotel (if that really exists there) I’m more than fine!
- Vienna, Austria. Along with many European cities. When I was a kid and I saw Inspector Rex I knew I would love to go see that amazing city.
- New Zealand. Who doesn’t want to see where The Lord Of The Rings was filmed? And I have heard amazing things about New Zealand.
Queenstown Bay, New Zealand
- Northern Europe. Finland, Norway, Sweden. Even if it’s super cold, the fiords have to be awesome to see in person. And the Northern Lights. *I know that there are other places to see the lights and I might go there too. You can never see the Northern Lights too many times, right?*
- Hawaii. And I’d love to find a place to learn how to surf.
- Bulgaria. Being my husband from there, it’s a place that I have on my list and I’m looking forward to our visit so he can show me everything!
I know. It’s pretty much every place in the world. But I can’t help it, I’m a crazy traveler! I really enjoy discovering new cities and looking for new corners everywhere I go. Someday I’ll tell you the story about the wonderful malt that I had in St. Louis… Until then, let me know in the comments the places that you definitely don’t want to miss!