Last month I didn’t get to do a post about my monthly goals, but here I come now! I am still amazed how fast this year has gone by. I can’t believe it’s already December!
From the goals I had back in October I didn’t really get anything done. I started working on them, but I seem to be taking baby steps compared to what I want to accomplish. Step by step, they say. I’ll just have to take bigger steps so I can get somewhere, haha.
Here I have my goals for the last month of the year:
- Workouts: I want to be able to run 5K by the end of the month, and lift weights 1-2 times per week.
- Read 3 books. I’m right now at 1.5-2 and enjoying it!
- Languages: Take advantage of Duolingo.com 5 days per week.
- Blog: Post 2-3 days per week, work on social media and growing the views, post more recipes and DIY projects.
- Be more positive. And happier. And appreciate things better.
- Go to bed around 11pm and wake up around 8am. I’ve always needed to sleep more than most of the people, but never really had a regular schedule. This would also help me to be able to get more things done during the day.
- About 9 years ago I started writing stories and I loved it. I want to start doing it again; it’s a great way for me to disconnect and relax.
So there they are! You are my witnesses and I have to get a kick on my butt and start working towards them!
Do you have any goals for this month? How do you keep yourself accountable? Let me know in the comments!