I’ve been nominated to the Liebster Award and I think it is a great idea to get to know other bloggers and expand the connections, isn’t it? 🙂
Thank you AwesomeLife1980 for the nomination!
LIEBSTER AWARD RULES:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
- Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Copy the rules into your post.
Random Facts About Me!
I already made a post with 12 random fact about me, but here we go with 11 more! haha
- I am pretty much addicted to chocolate. If I decline some, chances are that something is wrong.
- I am slightly OCD. Sometimes. Depending on the day I have to make sure that everything is organized/displayed on a certain way. I think I’ve gotten better over the years, but it’s still something that drives my husband crazy sometimes haha
- I dreamed about coming to the USA since I was a kid. I always said that I would come when I was 18, although it took me a few more years.
- I haven’t been home for almost 2 years. Thank you, Skype, for existing!
- When I was a kid I barely watched TV, but I read a lot. I discovered the Disney stories not through the movies, but through the books.
- When I went to college I always had to study from clean notes. I would sometimes copy my notes 2-3 times to make sure that they were clean (hello, OCD! LOL)
- I am not a party person. Many times I just prefer to stay home or go to a bar where you can actually have a conversation. And I feel like I can’t stay up until that late anymore.
- I am not a morning person, but I’m slowly trying to be better at that.
- My wedding was a reaaaaaaaally intimate celebration. It was cute, although many important people were missing.
- I love to drive.
- I am an easy person to give gifts to. Just bring me some chocolates and a teddy bear and I’ll be happy haha
Questions from AwesomeLife1980
- Do you collect anything? If so, what? The only think I collect is postcards, maps and that kind of stuff from places that I’ve gone to. In a few months I hope I can get some nice boxes to organize everything nicely.
- If you want a(nother) baby, what will their name be? A few years ago I thought of the name Chloé and I really love it, but my husband and I still have to talk about that haha
- Best of 2015? Getting married to my husband
- Worst of 2015? Not being able to travel home
- How many pairs of tennies do you have? Actually, just one.
- Where do you want to be in 2 years? I want to have started a family, have financial stability and being able to travel.
- What is your profession? Is it what you want? I have 2 Master’s degrees on Hotel Management and I’ve worked for a few years in hotels, but right now I’m looking for other things. Let’s see what the future holds.
- Do you brush your teeth every day? Yup, yup!
- What is your favorite family tradition? Just getting all together during Christmas Holidays and eat, laugh and be happy.
- If you could start a new holiday tradition, what would it be? To be honest, I have no idea. Time will say!
- Do you know what your real hair color is? Brown
Now 11 questions for you!
- Where does your blog name come from?
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- How many languages do you speak and how did you learn them?
- What phone do you have?
- Do you have any tattoos and what are they?
- What’s your favorite place in the world?
- If you had a super power, what would it be?
- Where you named after anyone in particular?
- Main goal for 2016?
Shame on me, I could only think about two blogs with less than 200 followers (I guess I follow more popular bloggers? Mmm…). In any case, I nominate anyone and everyone that wants to answer these questions. And if you, reading this, have a blog, big or small, please leave the link in the comments below so I can take a look! 🙂