It’s been a couple of months since I did my last monthly goals (in January I just did a list of goals for 2016). For this month I have a couple of REALLY interesting ones, as I’m closer to start something that I’m very excited about.
I also got very motivated to work towards my 30 before 30 list and I’ll show you how in an upcoming post.
Let me share with you my goals for this short month:
- Workouts/Fitness: Yeah, this is an old one. Yesterday I got up at 7am and went for a (very) short run, but I felt so good afterwards! I am thinking of doing that 2-3 times per week and start the day with energy. Also, I went a couple of times to my community gym last week, but I don’t know what’s wrong with it because it really stinks (argh!), so I decided to workout at home with the great help of Youtube videos. 2 times per week should be good. Let’s get that routine, baby!
- Reading: I’m pretty happy that I have a reading habit now. Maybe I don’t read as much time as I’d like, but I do that every day, which is a very good thing.
- Languages: OMG I’ve been so busy researching and doing blog stuff and other things that I didn’t even open Duolingo once lol. I have a lot on my table now, so I’m just going to forget this one for now.
- Blog: Also an oldie. I have to organize myself with a calendar/weekly schedule and post 2-3 times per week. I still have (and want to) a lot to learn about blogging.
- Be more positive, happier and appreciate things better. I think I’m getting better at this one. I’m not worrying about other people’s negativity and that’s making my life easier.
- Have a good night sleep every night. Ok, maybe last night is not the best example (I slept like 4h…), but I am getting better at going to sleep earlier and waking up earlier in the morning. I’m not sure if I’ll ever be a morning person, but I do like the feeling of getting things done early and be productive (who doesn’t?).
- Start my own business. See, for a very important reason (that I might explain in a few months) I’ve been a housewife for a while now, but I expect to go back to work in a few weeks. I have a degree in tourism and a couple of master’s degrees in tourism management, but after a few years of working in hotels I wasn’t sure if I wanted to work in hotels anymore. After several months of thinking about what I could do with the rest of my life, I decided that I could start my own business. Ok, good idea, but what about? A couple of months ago I found a great idea that would allow me to have the freedom that I wanted while earning some money, so this month I am dedicating myself to learn all about it. It’s going to be challenging and I’ll have to get out of my comfort zone, but what’s life if we don’t take risks/challenges?
It’s going to be a very exciting month and I can’t wait to rock these goals!
What are your goals for this month? Let me know in the comments! 🙂